£24,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience) + commission
Tiro is a leading training provider for science and technology apprenticeships. We’ve been helping hungry apprentices to join ambitious businesses since 2005. At Tiro, we really believe that great apprenticeships help everyone. Because there are remarkable apprentices out there just waiting to be found, and fantastic employment opportunities waiting to be filled. But our work will never be just about getting bums on seats and pocketing our commission. In our own small way, we’re helping to change the world – finding people that are working on COVID vaccines, finding new ways for technology to help humanity and helping to tackle the big issues of the day, like climate change. We’re proud to be playing our part in making that happen, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join team Tiro.
About the role:
Talent Resourcers support the Talent Manager in attracting, screening and shortlisting apprentice candidates for suitable vacancies.
You’ll be responsible for managing the resourcing activities of assigned vacancies, with the aim of placing the best candidate(s) within the agreed timeframe. Tiro aims to find people that will make great apprentices as well as having the potential to become longer-term employees, so making sure we place high-quality, committed candidates is vital. Our standards are robust, and we take people through a diligent and challenging screening process where only the best candidates make it through to shortlisting. You will take a lead in making sure our high standards are upheld and that our service to clients remains market leading.
We’re looking for an expert communicator with recruitment experience. But you’ll also need bags of enthusiasm and energy. You’ll be great on the telephone – willing to ask challenging questions to candidates, and will be clear, decisive, flexible and assertive. Most of all, you’ll care about what we’re trying to achieve and helps us to continue to offer our apprentices and our clients the very best service.
Responsibilities and duties:
Talent Resourcers are responsible for overseeing:
- Management of resourcing activities for your vacancies
- Attracting, screening and shortlisting candidates for apprenticeship vacancies
- Consulting with candidates to optimise applications
- End-to-end candidate management
- Oversee advertising of our apprenticeship positions
- Ensuring our candidate database is accurate
- Developing an excellent understanding of Tiro and the wider apprenticeship sector
- At least 12 months’ experience in a recruitment role
- Basic understanding of apprenticeships
- Prior experience working with a CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience within the apprenticeship sector
- Basic understanding of the apprenticeship funding rules
Attributes and behaviours:
- Can work independently
- Uses initiative
- Finds solutions
- IAG qualifications
- Recruitment apprenticeships