CBM Partners, Stroud – Business Administration (Level 3)
Your next step towards your dream career…
Apply by: 9th July 2021
When? Monday – Friday, 37.5 per week
Where? Stroud, Gloucestershire
For how long? 15 months
How much? You’ll earn £14,000 a year, plus you will receive all the training and support you need to become a qualified Level 3 Business Administrator.
You’ll join CBM Partners as an apprentice Business Administrator for a fixed period of 15 months.
The new role of Business Administrator is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to gain experience in all aspects of business administration and grow together with our small but great team A new role has been created due to rapid growth of our Erbessd-Instruments sales throughout Europe.
You’ll have the support of a mentor, a colleague whose job it is to keep an eye on your training and development in the role.
You’ll also devote about 20% of your time to working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship. You’ll be trained by an expert tutor from Tiro, who will make sure you develop the knowledge, skills, and work habits you’ll need to succeed in your apprenticeship.
Sales Administration & Control
- Receiving online client orders for specialist equipment
- Creating quotations with easy-to-use software tools for clients and European partners
- Maintaining a log of outstanding quotations
- Invoicing clients for orders and managing the payment process
- Ordering equipment from international and UK suppliers
- Receiving and checking goods
- Despatching goods in a timely manner.
- Updating the company website online store with products & prices
- Maintaining a direct email list
- Sending out marketing campaigns via email and on social media
- Keeping various records and documentation in order
- General email & telephone enquiries
Who we’re looking for:
- Good IT skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good use of own initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Able to provide a high level of service to colleagues and partners
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Adaptable with can-do attitude
- Able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Personable & friendly
- Accurate & precise
- Comfortable talking to people, answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the business
Preferred academic qualifications grade C or above GCSE Maths & English although this is not vital for the right candidate
The new role of Business Administrator is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to gain experience in all aspects of business administration and grow together with our small enthusiastic team.
Once you’ve completed your apprenticeship, you may be offered a more permanent job with CBM Partners. If not, your qualification will open doors elsewhere in a related field. Or you might decide to move on to a higher-level apprenticeship.